- Reverse Jobs is an international recruitment company. It needed to create awareness of its services in the highly competitive New Zealand recruitment market.
- To encourage ideal candidates and employers to register.
- To drive traffic to the Reverse Jobs website.
- To successfully match jobseekers to jobs.
- Promote the concept of Reverse Jobs where the jobs come to you.
- Streaming is an effective online product it engages the listener with 15 second audio before the live streaming begins (when they’re most attentive).
- The banner provides the information, linking visitors directly to the client’s website.
- Digital is extremely measurable with the ability to track the campaign. This includes total views and click throughs to client website.
Reverse Jobs wanted to highlight their brand and generate interest in their services without overwhelming viewers with too many details. The digital plan was to use a customised media player on the ZM website so that anyone streaming ZM would see Reverse Jobs banner and hear their 15” creative.
- The campaign ran for 1 month on ZM
- The online component was also backed up by on air advertising.
- The online creative was branding only.
- The ZM media planner was customised to have client’s look and feel.
- Creative was kept very basic – not text heavy.
- Reverse Jobs were very happy with the increased level of traffic and interest that they received over the campaign period.
- The banner and audio were seen and listened to 59,519 times.
- The number of click throughs well exceeded the .30% industry standard, achieving an impressive 1.81% click through rate.