4. Original Music or Jingles
- Music sticks in our heads because it communicates on a subconscious level.
- Music helps maintain a consistent campaign sound and improve recall.
- Using music consistently will help to leave a brand impression even when the specific message isn't appropriate to the listener.
- If the music is used across all media the brand impression will be established faster.
- Production values are important because your ad will be compared to music played on the station.
- Many jingles sound cheap because of instrumentation or bland vocals. Try to use singers with character and personality.
- Take into consideration the station's playlist.
- The best campaigns integrate music with a strong idea.