Now we're talking. When you want to know what's happening within New Zealand or around the world, and you need to know right now, turn to Newstalk ZB first for breaking news.
Newstalk ZB is New Zealand's credible source of news and information.
Newstalk ZB listeners are information seekers ranging between 30-60 years old. They have established an affluent lifestyle, and are often business owners and decision makers. They are purchasers of household goods and big ticket items.
- 295,800 empty nesters (all people 55+ no kids at home)
- 291,700 household shoppers
- 122,300 business decision makers
- 133,123 people tune into Newstalk ZB on iHeartRadio
- Early Edition with Kate Hawkesby: 5am-6am - no-nonsense journalistic approach and hard hitting opinion
- The Mike Hosking Breakfast: 6am-9am - New Zealand's leading current affairs host
- Kerre McIvor Mornings: 9am-12pm - news, opinion, analysis, lifestyle and entertainment - we've got your morning listening covered
- Heather du Plessis-Allan: 9am-12pm (Wellington) Heather knows news and opinion
- Canterbury Mornings with Chris Lynch: 9am-12pm - Chris's show is live, local and number one in Christchurch
- The Country with Jamie MacKay: 12pm-1pm - Jamie delivers your daily fix of everything going on in NZ's biggest industry, along with a generous side-serve of news, sports and politics
- Andrew Dickens Afternoons: 12pm-4pm - sharp and smart, Andrew is always informative and entertaining
- Larry Williams Drive: 4pm-7pm - Dynamic, sharp and connected - Larry means business
- Sportstalk with D'Arcy Waldegrave: 7pm-8pm - Sportstalk - Newstalk ZB's daily sports show
- Marcus Lush Nights: 8pm-12am - Marcus engages Kiwis from all walks of life, discussing the issues that matter most
Sources: GfK Radio Audience Measurement, Commercial Radio Stations, Total New Zealand 4/2018, All 10+, Mon-Sun 12mn-12mn, Cumulative Audience, unless otherwise stated
Nielsen market intelligence, October 2018 Desktop + mobile page impressions
AdsWizz, StreamGuys 2017-2018
Facebook Analytics Last 28 days from 27/11/2018